Pistol 1 - Chattanooga, TN - $200
Time & Location
About the event
This is a 1 day foundation course, designed as a platform to build upon in future pistol training. Safety, range courtesies, equipment, fundamentals of marksmanship, fixing malfunctions, draw stroke, and common mistakes are covered in lecture and practical application. Protector mindset is the cornerstone of this course.
Who: Legal U.S. citizens who can legally possess a firearm.
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A holster that affords trigger guard coverage (No drawing from appendix without prior authorization)
- 3 or more magazines and at least 1 magazine holster
- 300 rds of ammunition
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Nice to have - sunscreen, snacks, weather appropriate clothing, bug spray
- Pistol 1 - Chattanooga - 5/30$0$00$0